1.GIVEAWAY: The “Treat Our Teachers” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins on February 14, 2022 at 8am Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends on May 31 at 11:59pm EST (the “Giveaway Period”). The purpose of this Giveaway is to celebrate the teachers and educators in Vermont; the Giveaway has no commercial value. A ticket purchase does not increase your chances of winning. No entry fee. Void where prohibited. Valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Entry in this Giveaway constitutes your acceptance of these official rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories). Employees of The Flynn and their immediate family members and/or household members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Entry Period, individuals may nominate a teacher/educator to receive two free tickets to an upcoming show by following the instructions on the landing page here: https://www.flynnvt.org/Community/tickets-for-teachers. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person throughout the Giveaway Period. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
4. ODDS OF WINNING AND WINNER SELECTION: One (1) prize winner will be selected by The Flynn in a randomized drawing to receive two (2) free tickets to a performance based on the timeline below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Flynn, in its sole discretion, reserves the right at any time to disqualify any Entry that fails to comply with these Official Rules and/or make adjustments to the below timeline. The Flynn’s selection of the winners is final and binding. The potential prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements and fully comply with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified by The Flynn via email. The Flynn shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
6. PRIZES: One (1) prize winner per show will be selected by The Flynn according to the criteria described above and will receive two (2) free tickets to the show based on the Timeline. The prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of no more than $180. The prize winner is responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and/or regulations. The prize is not transferable. In the event that the prizes cannot be awarded due to circumstances outside of The Flynn’s control, an alternate prize of equal value may be substituted at the sole discretion of The Flynn. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of The Flynn.
7. GENERAL RULES: The Giveaway is offered by The Flynn, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (iv) any fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Flynn and its parent, affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, The Flynn’s agents, including advertising and Giveaway agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, (together, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Giveaway, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) claim of copyright and/or trademark infringement, and/or for the unauthorized use of a name, individual or likeness (ii) condition caused by events beyond The Flynn’s control that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted, (iii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway, (iv) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway, or (v) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Giveaway or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, that the Indemnified Parties may suffer, incur or be required to pay, to the extent arising out of or relation to, or brought on behalf of any third party. Further, entrants shall hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claims and/or damages for any injuries to either person (including but not limited to entrant or any support staff, agent, employee or contractor of entrant) or property (including but not limited to entrant’s personal property, and equipment, whether owned or rented) resulting from or occurring during entrant’s participation in this Giveaway. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FLYNN BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE FLYNN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. LAWSUITS: This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the state of Vermont, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. In the event of any dispute regarding this Giveaway, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Burlington, Vermont.
9. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: Additional information may be obtained upon request directed to the principal place of business of The Flynn, 153 Main Street, Burlington, Vermont, 05401.